Meditation & Self-Healing Circle
Mahatma Gandhi used to say, “I have so much to do; I better meditate more”.
Many people think that because they are so busy they cannot afford to ‘take time off’ for meditation and self-care. But what happens when we meditate is our minds quiet down, we become more focused, more receptive to inspirations, and we gain more clarity. Then, when we don’t react to life from a place of stress, confusion, worry or anxiety, we are able to use our time more effectively; we get our priorities right; and things are done with greater ease.
If you find that life overwhelms you, that you would like to slow down and learn to be present at each moment as it comes without thinking of the past or worrying about the future, or if you simply want to get more in touch with yourself and learn how to balance your energy field, this is the place for you.
These classes are uniquely designed to give you the tools to:
• Increase your self-awareness, your focus levels, and your sense of inner-peace;
• Learn simple yet powerful and effective ways to re-align the energy in your body and to heal physical, mental and emotional wounds that may be preventing you from moving forward in your life.
• Become more compassionate, loving, forgiving and accepting of the person in your life who matters the most: Yourself.
Many people find that meeting in class on a regular basis helps keep on track and continue to practice at home. In time, as you develop in your meditation and self-healing practice, you will find that it becomes easier and easier not only to set aside time and to follow through with your meditation practice, but also to implement the strategies that you learn in class in various situations in your life as they arise.
This course is offered on a regular basis and is designed to be suitable also for walk-ins who cannot participate regularly. However, it will be gradually advancing, and if need be a beginners class will open while the initial group will become an advanced class.
* Please check the Schedule/Calendar page for dates and locations for this class.
* These sessions are also offered as private, one-on-one sessions. Please check the Rates page for more information.