Reiki level 2
Pre-requisites: completion of Reiki level 1, with us or with another qualified teacher.
2 classes, 5 hours each. Usually two consecutive Saturdays or Sundays as per participants' availability, but weekday courses are available upon request.
Fee: $280 (a deposit of $100, and the remaining $180 can be paid on the first class).
- A high-quality certification course which exceeds the Canadian Reiki Association’s guidelines
- Professional manual of the material covered in class and additional relevant information and resources to help you take your practice further.
– Tea and light refreshments
Space is limited to 6 participants. Paying a deposit will reserve your spot, and the course requires a minimum of two participants to run.
Some topics covered at the second level include:
- The tools (commonly known as “symbols”) that are used at the 2nd degree of Reiki are taught, and their origins, meanings, purpose and uses in Reiki treatments are discussed.
– Integrating these tools in a Reiki session: Various techniques for using level 2 symbols in Reiki treatments are explained, demonstrated, and practiced in both self-treatments and treatments for others.
– The 2nd level attunements are given to each student.
– Distant Reiki treatments: The process for treating people who are not in physical proximity to us is explained and practiced.
– A special process to release limiting thought-patterns and habits is explained and practiced
– Applications of symbols for additional purposes other than treatments are taught
– CRA (Canadian Reiki Association) membership procedure explained
By the end of the course
Your understanding and knowledge of the Reiki energy and the Reiki practice will significantly increase. You will know how to enhance and focus the Reiki energy into a specific area, how to more effectively and deeply balance the emotional/mental bodies, how to send distant healing using a powerful tool that breaks through the dimensions of space and time, and how to use the Reiki energy for other exciting and important uses.